ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Friday Holiday Outfit - Mixing Colors and Prints










Hi lovelies,
I hope you had a great Christmas and enjoyed your time with family and friends. I sure did! 
Today I am sharing with you a holiday outfit that I put together. I wanted something out of the ordinary so this is what I came up with. I bought this animal print skirt few weeks ago and I have been trying to find the perfect match for it. So while exploring my closet I figured out there are plenty of prints and colors that this skirt would look great with. Finally I decided on this turquoise coat! What do you think? How would you wear this animal print skirt?

3 comments

  1. lorena15:23

    Love your stile and the matching ideas you have Ema. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) Classy taste ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Hat!!
    xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...