ELLE SERA BELLE by Ema

Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Outfits
  • Recipes
  • Life
  • Tutorials
  • Contact
  • SHOP

Sunday Snowflake Leggings



 I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I hope everyone is as excited as I am about this Christmas season! Last week was kind of crazy with all the finals that I had to prepare for, but I am glad they are over and I can relax now! Or at least enjoy this Christmas season even more. 

As promised, today I am sharing with you my other new favorite pair of leggings. They are so fun and perfect for this winter season. You can find them online at OASAP for a little under $14. Similar styles are found in Forever 21, Loehmann's etc. Just follow the links below for more details.




post signature

5 comments

  1. These leggings are perfection! So great for this time of year, when you want to be comfy and cozy and cute. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa bukur moj Emushe , me kenaq kur I shoh , dhe bora sa e bukur I kadhen lezet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa bukur moj Emushe , me kenaq kur I shoh , dhe bora sa e bukur I kadhen lezet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16:17

    LOve these pictures, that's is serious;y one cute Winter outfit! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...